What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including phone, fax, and email address.
- Demographic information such as address, postal code, and preferences.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What We Do With The Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Order processing and completion.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Correspondence related to orders or follow-up customer satisfaction surveys.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Who Has Access To Your Information
- The information you provide on this website is available internally to FacadeSupply™ representatives so that they may effectively process and complete your order, and possibly follow-up with customer satisfaction inquiries.
- When you have placed an order through FacadeSupply™ via one of our partners, your information may be shared with such partner as necessary (and only if necessary) to process and complete your order.
When Do We Share Your Information
- When we tell you we will and you consent to the sharing.
- For processing or providing products and services to you, but only if those entities receiving your information are contractually obligated to handle the data in ways that are approved by FacadeSupply™.
- When we engage vendors, we negotiate to include contract terms that require vendors:
- To limit use of the user information that we provide them only for the provision of their services to us.
- Not to correlate that user information with other information they might have.
- When required to by law.
- If our organizational structure or status changes (if we undergo a restructuring, are acquired, or go bankrupt,) we may pass your information to a successor or affiliate.
How We Store Your Information
- All information you provide to us is stored in a secure database.
- Contact information may also be stored in secure email and contact lists by FacadeSupply™ representatives.
- We do not store sensitive information such as credit card numbers.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your Privacy Is Important To Us
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties except as noted in this privacy statement. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act of 1998. A small fee may be charged. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information deemed to be incorrect.
Changes To This Policy